Monster Golf Swing Review
If you play golf regularly, then you will already know how frustrating it is when the same errors, bad habits and mistakes with our golf swing cause you to lose games, staying stuck with the same high scores.
So if you:
• Keep hitting the ball to the left/right
• Keep hitting behind or on top of the ball (topping, slicing and hooking)
• Suffer from inconsistent shots
• Have a handicap which is way too high, because your drive is not powerful and long enough
• Are spending all that money on equipment and memberships only to end up depressed and frustrated…
…then the following information should be able to point you in the right direction once and for all.
You see, all of your high scores and inconsistent shots can be resolved with a good golf swing. That’s where it all starts…
Why is the golf swing so important?
The golf swing makes or brakes the entire game. It’s not about your clubs or your putting…if you can’t swing and drive consistently close to the pin, then you’ll always leave the green feeling cheated and frustrated.
Secondly, the number of mis-hits, penalty strokes, and extra strokes taken as a result of the mis-hits will determine your score, and your overall ability as a golfer
And so by learning to perfect your golf swing, you’ll not only play a more satisfying game, but you’ll get praise and respect plus a whole heap of pride in your own abilities. When that happens, nobody can keep you away from the green for long.
But Why isn’t your golf swing as good as it could be already?
The problem with the golf swing is that it is actually illogical. Psychologically, we find it hard to accept how the golf swing actually works. It doesn’t feel instinctive, so we try and swing using what feels right, instead of what works.
Let me explain…
A powerful 300 yard drive can be achieved with minimal physical effort. So that means, power without effort…it’s a strange concept, right?
It would be like saying “we’re going to launch a space shuttle with half the fuel required”. At least, that’s how our brains interpret it. You see, we think there’s no way you can hit a golf ball 300 yards without lots of effort and energy.
So when we attempt that swing, our muscles tighten and we recoil like a 40ft elastic band on that poor golf ball, because we’re trying to launch it for great distance.
Amatuer golfers often make this mistake, and whilst pros still do put effort and enery into the golf swing, it’s not done in the way we instinctively think.
The truth is, a perfect golf swing doesn’t involve power, certainly not how the amateur golfer understands it.
Amateur golfers think you need to start the golf swing powerfully but the pro golfers know that you put the effort in at the bottom of the swing.
Knowing this simple difference between amatuer and pro golfers will start the process of adjusting your mind, before we get the technique down for you. But first, let’s look at what could be holding you back…
The Problems With Many Golf Swing Products
If you’re anything like me, you’ve probably tried numerous advice, products and training material to improve your golf swing.
And it’s always the same problems that occur…
• Most of us already know how to swing the club, but very few guides/books/dvds actually cover all aspects of the perfect swing, which are both psychological and technique based
• It’s hard to put a lot of theory on the golf swing into context (and apply it to our own game) because most of the time, it’s just written theory on a page
• Many guides have made the golf swing far too complex, and are either focused on semi pros or total beginners. What is needed is a guide that is aimed at the majority of us golfers, which covers all components of the golf swing and most of all, is SIMPLE.
• However, there’s a guide I stumbled upon recently which appears to be very different in its’ approach and teaching methods.
What is the “Monster Golf Swing”?
With the Monster Golf Swing guide, you will learn how to make solid contact with the ball, how to avoid hitting the ball fat, how to avoid slicing the ball, how to get more power from your swing.
This system will give you consistency…which is the golden word in golf.
You will be focusing on the fundamentals that will improve ball flight. The system focuses purely on swing mechanics. It highlights unique points of the swing that add consistency. Here’s the secret: With consistency comes power.
What You’ll Learn Inside
Monster Golf Swing There’s a lot of content inside the Monster Golf Swing guide. Here’s just a snapshot of some of the things you’ll learn inside…
• You will find a step-by-step guide with detailed photos that will teach you the correct way to grip the club. Instructions for the interlocking and the overlapping grip are included.
• Learn a method to check that you grip the club in the same manner for every shot to promote consistency.
• Learn a detailed procedure that will ensure that your grip promotes straight ball flight, and not a hook or a slice.
• Learn a secret on how to align the clubface so that you don’t push the ball right. This is a problem that many golfers face, but luckily it is an easy one to fix.
• Discover an easy method to hit more greens. It’s not difficult once you have the correct information.
• Learn the revolutionary setup. “The Simple Golf Swing” setup allows you to swing around your spine. The key is to limit the amount of horizontal and vertical body movement during the swing. This setup will automatically give you the correct swing plane that promotes consistency and power.
• Discover the easiest way to make perfect impact with the ball on every shot. Just imagine the amount of stokes that you will save.
• You may have heard of the one-piece takeaway. Learn the method that will help you master this move, and keep your swing connected.
• Learn how to get to the top of your backswing, and how to get into the same position for every shot. “The Simple Golf Swing” teaches you a method that promotes an inside-out swing that you can use to automatically hit the fairway.
• Learn where to stop your backswing. A short backswing promotes consistency, and increased distance. Remember, golf is a game of opposites.
• Discover the distance secret that many instructors don’t even address because it’s so hard to teach. Here’s a hint: Hand Action that can increase your swing speed by 10 mph.
1. The Simple Chip arms you with information needed to start one-putting and getting that up-and-down when you need it most
2. Fit to a Tee, an e-book by Mike Pedersen read by over 50,000 golfers to improve endurance and strength needed to play your best
3. Training aids you can make at home
4. Putting tips
5. How to get out of sand and close to the cup
6. Lifetime upgrades
7. Mental pre-shot routine
8. Secrets of the game’s longest hitters with special pro golfer guest, Mike Austin
Who Is It Right For?
What I like about Monster Golf Swing is that it is perfect for golfers like me who are “stuck in the middle” of their game…where all that is lacking is consistency and slightly too high a score. Furthermore, it’s simple and easy to reference, which means you can even take it out with you and learn directly on the green if you like.
And unlike more complex guides, the golfswingguru doesn’t favour physical strength or personal fitness, which means anyone can benefit and use it to develop a more accurate swing.